- Things to do in a Lift
Subject: Fwd: things to do in a lift :)
Date sent: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 21:50:45 PDT
THINGS TO DO IN A LIFT:
- When there's only one other person in the lift, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
- Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
- Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
- Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
- Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After awhile, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day
- Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
- Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
- Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
- Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
- Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
- Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
- Ask, "Did you feel that?"
- Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
- When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
- Swat at flies that don't exist.
- Tell people that you can see their aura.
- Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.
- Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering, "Shut up, all
of you, just shut up!"
- Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air
- Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
- Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce in horror, "You're one of
THEM!" and back away slowly.
- Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
- Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
- Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
- Stare, grinning at another passenger for a while, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
- Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers,
"This is my personal space!"
Go back to Joke Emails